Friday, March 20, 2009

Tabula Rasa, an Introduction

From Me:

Actually my intention to start writing in this blog is to force my self writing in order to improve my written english. For that reason i will just put everything i want to spread here, starting from reviews, my story, my experience, and at last but not least is about people surrounding me..... and everything what i think about them


people that know me, people that i don't know but actually did something to me

people that really important for me, people that only passing in my life

people that i admire, people that i hate

people that i adore, people that broke my heart

people like you

i learn from people....

and i will put that story under the label of tabula rasa....


From Wikipedia:

Tabula rasa (Latin: blank slate) refers to the epistemological thesis that individuals are born without built-in mental content and that their knowledge comes from experience and sensory perception.

Generally proponents of the tabula rasa thesis favor the "nurture" side of the nature versus nurture debate, when it comes to aspects of one's personality, social and emotional behavior, and intelligence.


No comments:

Post a Comment