Monday, March 23, 2009

I Hate Messenger

BUZZ

Do you have a messenger? (such as yahoo messenger, icq, blackberry messenger, gtalk, msn, etc)
I bet you must have at least one. I have 2 not including facebook, friendster, and twitter.

And i just realized, messenger is evil, they make people become more robot, people evolve to be a robot, it's not a problem if you think robot is better than human, but it's a big problem for me. It's another potential thread for human being.

It's true that messenger help us to communicate, it can cut the distance and cost. But... err.....

How many friends do you have in your messenger list? 10/20/200? And how many that you chat with recently at least for saying HI in this month?
Most people thinking subconciusly that their friends are always keep in touch by messenger. And the problem with that subconsciusly are when they are meeting in persons, they think these friends always here in my messenger list, so it's not very important to meet in a flesh. Where's the warm of friendship? and suddenly they becomes only people in your friend list. Where is our humanity?
If you don't want to lose it, start to say hi to everyone in your friends list oftenly and make they are as really friends not just only people appear in your friends list ^_^

And do you realize that messenger take more time only for not really important conversation? Sometimes it can took an hour only for conversation you can finish 10-15 minutes on the phone. And you take more attention to your computer screen, act as your friends are inside that monitor. And at last you prefer to conversation with text, type what you want to tell more than oral conversation.
Because you think with chat/typing you have more time to thinking what you want to tell and make a better expression. And the things become different when you meet people in real world. Where's yourself in online chat? Do you have another personality? So pity then if it's true.
Start to meet person in a flesh if you a shy guy/girl !

Btw I wrote this note, but my messenger is still online 24/7, so I can't blame if you want to be a robot because we are robot generation, we have been enslaved by technology.

It's just another Virtual Insanity

BUZZ

Disclaimer

I'm not judging here, so please dont mind above story if you think you are clever enough to control yourself, I just post this notes just to make people aware, because there are some person i know become online people and leaving their humanity.

p.s.
When i write this, coincidentally i have conversation with a friend, a friend of mine that i've not seen for a loongggg time, friend that supposed to be "only" friends in my facebook forever. But because we share common messenger, hahaha, we get closer now (it's already 2 month since our first meet in messenger right?) ^_^ and i really appreciate my messenger for that reason. hahaha. And from that chat i realize that I love my messenger, I love evil because there's alwasy good side of an evil. hehehe.

3 comments:

  1. mm....

    -----RECONNECTING....
    U know what..I'd like to reconnect with all people on my friend list, but somehow u CAN'T!

    I have close friends for all my life period: SD, SMP, SMA, university (for each semester!!)..different groups of them...
    And there are also people who I only know - never even talk n so on...

    To save what we have now is already difficult, to reconnect with old friends is even harder...we change through time..we don't have anything in common anymore...n nothing to talk about...

    So, if i BUZZ them, say HI....and what?!

    Just save what we have now...n don't push yourself too hard..


    -----MEET IN FLESH?!
    Loves it so much! But very tiring! hahaha....
    And it's true that u can think much longer when u chat through messenger, u can give the best response! U can be seen flawless...
    But it is a lot different if u meet in person..

    So, to know someone better..please MEET (not through web , messenger)!! he2

    Good luck bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you are right about
    "So, if i BUZZ them, say HI....and what?!"

    LOL

    consider it I prefer old school ways like our parent which are not having messenger (most of them), but when they meet each other they show all of interest and talk with very "missing" feelings.

    So in my opinion there's no point having messenger and added all of people u know
    (but i did like that, i have about 200 people in my yahoo, despite I already deleted some)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha...200 people...
    It'll reduce the cost for your wedding invitation (and very GO-green!!!)
    ^^

    ReplyDelete