Thursday, March 19, 2009

25

I'm 25 years old now, starting yesterday!

25....
quite famous numbers, people use it for silver anniversary, use it to describe a quarter of something (for things count until 100/0/0) especially indonesian people, we used to say something like seperempat abad to count things related with history, seperempat kilo to buy some sugar in traditional market, and any other seperempat (quarter)

And for me....

I got very rare experience on my 25th years old b-day yesterday, i got very hectic schedule, i got a very bad phone call from my boss T_T hiks hiks even i think i did not something wrong (it's good that missunderstanding already cleared), i got b'day dinner not with my friends but with some people i just knew for few days, i got a small b'day cake and some strangers singing happy birthday for me....

what a day !!!! i was very tired and cried in the morning but the day must go on.... and i just realize in the end of the day, i've surrounded by amazing people, so i've to look forward! There are more peoples i've not met and places i've not been there =D

25 is the gate of my maturity, i decided already for not faking promises as i sworn before.....

So long my..... youth.... (but im still young and not boring lah yaaaa, just added some responsibilities and awareness hehehe)

cheers
I was Smiling at the end of the day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment