Sunday, March 22, 2009

Engangement

I got enganged today =D
Hahaha, life is running so fast sometimes and you just there
I went to my fiancee's house with families, lot of peoples, may be people will think that we are circus group or something
hehehe

the engangement it self was very fast, only family representatives chit chat and then my fiancee got a necklace from my parents, and that's all, just continue with the lunch, and bye bye
heheheh

I even didn't took a picture with her, i hope someone took it, hehehehe
and when i go back i sleep for 3 hours, eventough i didn't do anything particularly hahahaha
may be just realized my status become enganged is already like something that took most of your energy, hehehe

As I said before, time is running sooooooooooooo fasttttt !

And I want this to be a part of better relationship between Her and I

I will not write a lot here, because everyone know i must be happy now ^_^

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Hah???
    No pictures?!
    I told her to capture everything!!!
    AAHHHHHH......

    btw, congrats Bro..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulationz.... jadi hari H nya kapan? di Balikah? nanti sediakan tiket dan penginapan ya... hehehhehehehe

    ReplyDelete