Thursday, March 19, 2009

Arogancy

Dear God,

Please forgive me, sometimes i become so arrogant, i forget that everythings i have are from you
and every people living in this world also your creature, supposed to be my "kind", not higher or lower.....

I regret it.... for what i've just said T_T

Thx and please forgive me

It's very stupid only because some levis's jeans i said i want to fired my pembantu at home (i will not use servant or buttler word because it's not really match actually with pembantu here in Indonesia)

Ofcourse my pembantu is quite stupid, she wasn't born in family like me, she is not me, and i'm not her, but with my arrogancy i want her to be like me
I got everything i have
and she doesn't

and i was so cruel inside, i was not yelling or swearing, but realize my heart swearing on somebody and my brain think really bad scenario is making me sick of my self.... please forgive me God.... I was arrogant, no... I am arrogant....

sorry..... for hurting somebodies i love too... it must be very unconvenience to hear me saying like that...

sorry....

i want to be a better human living.....

3 comments:

  1. what did your pembantu do to your levis?
    what did you do to her? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't do anything actually
    only my mind thinking very bad hehehe

    she didn't recognize it is my jeans, and missplaced it, which is i make me really angry because i already personally inform her

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeap boy..
    it's so not important that y angry to your pembantu!
    they not smart enought to remember all those things u said!!
    LOL
    peace bro

    ReplyDelete