Monday, May 11, 2009

Stupid Car (Or Stupid Me?)

DAMN !

I just left my car key inside the car !!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

I swapped my car (car that i use everyday) with office car which i didn't know having automatic lock....

It was raining (still raining) outside, and i put all of my EDC (every day carry) inside the car, just put them all, and return back to lock my office door, and suddenly there's fuckin annoying sound, BEEP BEEP !!!!!!!!!!

AND I JUST REALIZE ALL MY STUFF ARE THERE AND THE CAR ALREADY LOCKED

(luckily i was planning to left my laptop in the office..... so i can make this post and have something to do for this 1 hour)

and luckily also my mother has not sleep yet (I only remember my mother phone cell number, i even dont remember my house phone number.... hahaha T_T)

Javanese people's philosophy = always be grateful if something bad happen (think that is not the bad situation) huhuhuhu

and now I'm here, dump at the office wait for my drive arrive with a spare key

I'm tired and sleepy tough....

hiks hiks...

40 minutes until my driver comes.....

5 comments:

  1. it must be sooo annoying ya..aku juga sering kayak gitu kok, sering bantu orang nyongkel kunci pintu mobil segala :p dan berhasil!!hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really does suck when that happens doesnt it? very cumbersome situation that is ^^;

    Hey at least you didnt get locked out of your office too,, depends how you see things really, is your glass half full or half empty? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha.....

    nice story for my lunch time... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, sometimes it happens. Always put your car's key in your pocket, especially if the car have autolock.

    ReplyDelete